Here at CU Soar we are committed to meeting the mobile app needs and expectations of our valued customers and partners. We are delighted to update you on the next stage of our mobile app product features evolution.
CU Soar provides credit unions with a mobile app for members as well as a simple and easy to use content management system to support back office operations and drive your credit union’s marketing.
Current features include notifications to engage with individuals and groups which can be automatically scheduled for evenings or the weekends for maximum engagement. Members can view detailed account info and transaction history of share and loan balances at a glance and apply for loans quickly and conveniently.
We are excited to tell you about a range of additional features coming soon to the CU Soar mobile app.
Automated Lending Decisions
Members will be able to apply for your existing products through the mobile app using the details you already hold for them on the system. This includes:
- Automated credit and affordability checks allow you to get the full picture seconds after members apply
- Automated Electronic Identity checks to mitigate against fraud
- Simple workflow management to help with underwriting and member queries
- Automated funds release – schedule when you want members to receive their loans payments
- Get members to electronically sign the loan documents
New Member Sign Up
Drive growth in your Credit Union by allowing members to sign up through mobile and web platforms:
- Fully automated member joining process
- Address, mobile and email look ups – make sure new members data is accurate and help prevent fraud
- Capture communication preferences consent to help keep you compliant
These new features are being built on top of the existing Soar platform so you know that the right security controls, encryption and protection is already in place to keep your member’s data safe.
CU Soar will continue to work closely with credit unions to deliver a mobile app that gives you the key technology to drive lending growth and member engagement, helping to grow your organisation, now and into the future.